[OSM-dev] Smooth roads.

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Thu Mar 1 00:26:11 GMT 2007

Just to add to this: Barry has been showing me some of the results by
post-processing the whole of the Cambridge City area as output from
osmarender4 with the default style sheet. The svg for this can be found in
CambridgeCity4-curvy.zip at http://www.frankieandshadow.com/dl?f=OSM

I have been very impressed indeed by the results which really improve the
aesthetics of the map.

David

David