[OSM-dev] Bezier bug

Barry Crabtree barry.crabtree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:53:30 GMT 2007

Hi

Just commited a fix for this bug. Very infrequently the angle calculation
between segments threw up a complex number.... hope all should be well now.

On 3/5/07, Raphaël Jacquot <sxpert at sxpert.org> wrote:

> Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > Hi,

> >> I see it now :-)  - looks like the same problem as the others....
> >
> > if you come to the conclusion that it is based on mismapping, please let
> > us know so we can spread it and mappers have a chance to fix their
> > data.
>
> these are all the result of a mis-render due to some calculation errors
> that occured on my gentoo amd64 machine.

Raphael: any chance you could retry with this fix on your machine?

Dont think it was limited to 64 bit machine....

I am now doing the renders sans bezier curves and all is well

 :-(

Cheers .Baz

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.  - Gandhi.