[OSM-dev] Extracting Great Britain and Ireland from planet.osm

Kristian Thy thy at 42.dk
Tue Mar 13 10:23:13 GMT 2007

On Tue, Mar 13, Ludwig M Brinckmann wrote:
> 2) start a collection of interesting polygons (cities, counties, regions etc).
> While it might not make sense producing the cut down data files for all these
> polygons, it will help people get started.

I got one for Denmark on my user page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/User:KristianThy

The autogenerated one from the source mentioned in Frederik's script
gave me no results for Denmark, so I made that simple one instead.
Works like a charm. Agree a wiki page might be useful.

\\kristian
--
Cthulhu.call();