[OSM-dev] OSM tools RPMs for Fedora Core 6

Artem Pavlenko artem at mapnik.org
Fri Mar 16 14:12:26 GMT 2007

Great!

Just a note about latest osm2pgsql usage (it requires one extra step
to work with new osm.xml):

1. psql  dbname  < planet.sql   // created with osm2pgsql
2. psql dbname  < setup_z_order.sql   // in  $(osm_home}/utils/mapnik/
setup_z_order.sql

Step 2 is a temp solution and will be gone once osm2pgsql will
implement rule based tags/values -> database field mapping.

Cheers,
Artem

  The database requires extra script