[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql - comile problems

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Sun Mar 18 18:23:38 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-18 18:14:10 +0000, Nick Black <nickblack1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The make log is here:
>
> http://www.blacksworld.net/projects/stuff/make.log

Nothing obvious there. Could you redo the first part of compilation,
too (ie. `make clean' and then start again, with output redirection?)

> On 3/18/07, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl.de> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2007-03-18 17:45:57 +0000, Nick Black <nickblack1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Yeah:
> > >
> > > # geos-config --version
> > > 3.0.0rc4
> > > # which geos-config
> > > /usr/local/bin/geos-config
> > > # echo $PATH
> > > /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin
> >
> > No system pathes in there? ...and you shouldn't compile as root :)
>
> I cut down the $PATH, for ease of viewing.  ..and I shouldn't compile as root :)

Please don't cut log files or any other output. It doesn't exactly
anybody.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:         "really soon now":      an unspecified period of time, likly to