[OSM-dev] API very slow this morning

Styno styno at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:31:27 GMT 2007

In my programming experience (with C software, not Apache or Ruby), this
vague behavior can be caused by lack of other resources e.g. file
descriptors or sockets which does not show up on top. Leaking of these
resources is mainly caused when they aren't properly cleaned-up after use.

Maybe you can try commands like 'netstat' and 'lsof' next time...