[OSM-dev] API very slow this morning

Styno styno at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:07:30 GMT 2007

Sorry Richard, I was more commenting on the part that you quoted from
SteveC as I could not respond to his comment directly.

Also I'm not trying to stop development here, I was merely trying to
point out that migrating to PostgreSQL would probably be easier, less
time consuming and more future proof then the current MyISAM database.
Of course that doesn't mean that the admins/devs *should* do that...

Just trying to help here...