[OSM-dev] JOSM patch to request T at H renders

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:49:29 GMT 2007

On 3/23/07, Robert Hart <bathterror at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bear in mind that requests are already automatically queued on upload via
> the RSS feed. This approach just makes it more bullet proof, and avoids the
> need for T at H polling the main server.

I do think we need to try and minimize the number of needless render
requests. I'd much prefer a system where I could hit a button to
request a render, rather than do it automatically.

T at H might have overcapacity, but the main server does not, and every
request is another BBOX request on the main server...

Have a nice day,