[OSM-dev] OSM tools RPMs for Fedora Core 6

Sander Hoentjen sander at hoentjen.eu
Sat Mar 24 10:26:20 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 11:36 +0000, Keith Sharp wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 13:52 +0000, Keith Sharp wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've packaged a couple of the OSM tools: UTF8sanitize and osm1pgsql, and
> > the Perl Math::Polygon library as RPMs for Fedora Core 6.  You can get
> > them from:
> >
> > 	http://www.passback.co.uk/maps/rpms/

Hi,

I just started on OSM. I saw this message, and I am a Fedora maintainer.
Would there be interest in having them available in the official repo?
That way users can just yum install them. I don't know about those tools
yet, what they do etc. I'll have a look later.
Anyway it would be nice if there would be a list of osm related programs
to package.

Sander