[OSM-dev] T at h area coverage

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Mar 28 12:06:08 BST 2007

Hi,

>> In future, you could try my T at H request patch for josm.
>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2007-March/003703.html
>
> Can someone make this as a plugin? I don't have the setup to rebuild
> JOSM myself, so the patch is useless. A plugin however would just
> work...

As said before, I had planned to put something like that in the right-
click context menu of my slippy map plugin (there is already a greyed-
out upload action I believe.)  With the Karlsruhe Mapping Weekend
looming, I have other things to do at the moment so if someone feels
confident to play around with that... it's all in the wiki ;-)

Bye
Frederik