[OSM-dev] tiles at home pre-processor error?

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Thu Mar 29 17:44:32 BST 2007

I spotted the following error running tiles at home, does anyone know how
to fix this?

[#15 100%] Frolloizing (part II) ...... ERROR
  The following command produced an error message:
  nice "xmlstarlet" tr frollo2.xsl temp-5832.osm > "temp2-5832.osm"
  Debug output follows:
  | runtime error: file frollo2.xsl line 155 element param
  | xsltApplyXSLTTemplate: A potential infinite template recursion was
detected.  | You can adjust xsltMaxDepth (--maxdepth) in order to raise
the maximum number of nested template calls and variables/params
(currently set to 3000).

--
Cheers
Chris  http://www.chrisfleming.org/