[OSM-dev] Problems with Tiles at Home under Windows

Hansen akio.hansen at t-online.de
Tue May 1 09:58:58 BST 2007

Hi,

thanks for your help! I rendered a lot of tiles, but I have still one
problem with the Upload.pl script. Has anyone an idea, how I could solve it?

C:\tiles at home>perl upload.pl
[#0   0%   upload] Got 138 files <1581029 bytes>, compressing... Undefined
sub
routine &main::runCommand called at upload.pl line 176.

C:\tiles at home>

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day

  Akio