[OSM-dev] Repeat post - dedicated osmarender/t at h mailing list

Wed May 2 15:06:29 BST 2007

A short while ago I suggested splitting off osmarender/t at h traffic
into another list. Steve posted a characteristic WORKSFORME but
otherwise no response, I think.

Could I repeat the suggestion and ask a) if anyone objects, b) if
anyone would be prepared to administer such a list?

t at h and osmarender are great projects, but they're kind of
overwhelming the two main lists, which is offputting to those of us
who concentrate their efforts elsewhere (or who are scared by XSLT (: ).

FWIW administering a list is pretty easy - the two I look after
(legal-talk and newbies) just require three clicks every other day to
clear the spamtrap.

cheers
Richard

(suggest follow-ups to talk rather than dev)