[OSM-dev] tiles at home disk usage

Damian Sulewski Damian.Sulewski at Uni-Dortmund.de
Wed May 2 15:39:23 BST 2007

Hi,
i dont know if my understanding of the maplint layer is right, but i use
it for checking if an area has an error. So after uploading my changes,
i look at the maplink layer and if there is an error i fix it, if not im
happy.

There are some, and with the time there should be more, parts without an
error, but drawn streets on it. Why? Is it really such a big thing to
show a tile with the text "errorfree" for thos areas? It could be also
symlinked and we would save some space and rendering time.

Greetings,

Damian

--
Verification of concurrent C++ programs:
http://StEAM.cs.uni-dortmund.de