[OSM-dev] Wiki template for stuff not working with 0.4

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat May 5 11:43:00 BST 2007

Hi,

    I've been grepping through SVN for anything that has hard-coded
"0.3", or "id=0", or regular expressions that might be upset by 0.4, and
where a Wiki page existed for the software, added

{{Template:Not 0.4 compatible}}

This makes those pages automatically show up on

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Category:Things_that_do_not_work_with_0.4

where we can then "tick off" things once 0.4 is running.

I'm sure I haven't got everything, so if you know of anything else that
needs tweaking to work with 0.4, just add the template (or, of course,
fix it right away if know what you're doing!)

Bye
Frederik