[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] rails port live

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Mon May 7 12:49:49 BST 2007

On 7 May 2007, at 12:15, David Earl wrote:

> [...]
<snip>
> I know it is tedious, but though most of you aren't working on
> Windows, more
> of the non-project visitors looking atthe map will be on
> Windowswith IE6 or
> 7, so it is vital they work. It's not clearthat Windows is wrong
> here, just
> different. The CSS spec is not at all clear what should happen if
> you set
> all four of top left right and bottom IMO.

Thanks for the patch David, I've actually just 10 minutes ago
submitted a similar patch to SVN so hopefully it will make it on to
the site before long. I opted for only applying the JS fix to IE6
though as all the more modern browsers (including IE7) have support
for auto width/height. I wasn't absolutely convinced that my IE6
patch was doing the right thing though so please do suggest changes
if/when it goes live.

John