[OSM-dev] [moved to dev] Announcing name searches for OSM

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:00:04 BST 2007

David,

This is great.  If you can provide a webservice that responds with XML lat
and lon etc, we can have it on the main site virtually straight away.
Alternatively we can stick it on www and provide a webservice for other
people to use, as well as using it oureslves.  Where can I get access to the
source code and database schemas?

CHeers,

nick

On 5/7/07, Tom Chance <tom at acrewoods.net> wrote:

> On Monday 07 May 2007 21:26:20 David Earl wrote:
> > I have implemented a prototype for my long-proposed name searching. So
> it
> > is now possible to search for data in the OSM map by name in context.
> >
> > Enjoy! Feedback welcome.
>
> This is just fantastic, David. How soon can this be rolled out to the main
> site?
>
> Regards,
> Tom
>
> --
> | Green Party Speaker on Intellectual Property and Free Software |
> | http://tom.acrewoods.net    ::    http://www.greenparty.org.uk |

Nick Black