[OSM-dev] Potlatch update

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Wed May 9 17:11:17 BST 2007

John McKerrell a écrit :

> On that note though, would it be feasible for someone to knock up a
> JOSM plugin that followed paths of unwayed segments and selected them
> all to make it easier to convert old data?

You could use my Tways plugin.

Just select all objects in an area and launch the "create linear ways"
action added by this plugin. It create ways only from the unwayed
segments, one way per chain of segment in the same direction and without
intersection.

Once the ways are created, they are selected. It's a good time to add a
generic highway tag to all of them. Then you could rapidly select and
group some ways if you want before uploading them to the server.

I put my plugin in SVN yesterday, and planned to put the jar somewhere
this evening.