[OSM-dev] Potlach not loading ways

Thu May 10 12:04:18 BST 2007

Robert (Jamie) Munro wrote:

> Please could we either disable potlatch completely or not at all? This
> half way thing just looks like a broken server.

Suggest you put some explanatory text at the top of
views/site/edit.rhtml, above <div id="mapcontent">; commit; and wait
for the next sync. Something like "This new OpenStreetMap editor is
still being installed so is not yet functional - see here (hyperlink
to Editing page on wiki) for other editing options. Thanks for your
patience."

I haven't got svn access from here so can't do so.

cheers
Richard