[OSM-dev] HTTP error 417 with cURL (was: Issue with OSM 0.4: new node returns 1, not the node ID)

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Fri May 11 00:27:09 BST 2007

On Thursday 10 May 2007 23:37, you wrote:
> nick
>
> im doubtful because 1) everyone would be screaming and 2) bruce89 on
> IRC just tried it and it's fine...
>
> On 10 May 2007, at 16:09, Nick Whitelegg wrote:

I've just discovered I don't get a 200 OK, I get a HTTP code 417. This came up
on another post (by Lars) earlier this week suggesting it was an
incompatiblity between cURL and lighthttpd - but is there a workaround?

I use a proxy script which uses PHP/cURL from an AJAX front end. (Incidentally
this is for a point-of-interest editor)

Thanks,
Nick