[OSM-dev] Status of Database Server after 0.4 Upgrade: Fragile

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Mon May 14 09:08:50 BST 2007

Steve said:
> Also talking to people it seems that the 500 errors have super
> dropped off?

I had three while uploading my day's work yesterday evening from JOSM. They
were preceded by very slow uploading (though as far as I could see it was
making a slight progress). I also had to cancel once because it was making
no apparent progress at all.

This was a biggish upload in terms of the work it represented, but I guess
not that big in file size - the osm file saved by JOSM is about 750K, and
nearly all of that would have been new or modified.

David