[OSM-dev] How to handle FreeThePostCode tickets?

Shaun McDonald shaunmcdonald131 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:03:36 BST 2007

On 14 May 2007, at 15:18, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> [...]
>
> All the patches I wrote were in the trac tickets -- most of them were
> applied, I believe, but not until several months later, after I'd
> already lost interest. :) (I'm impatient! :)) If I do any more
> modifications, I'll send them back through trac, thanks.

Having long delays between patches being submitted and them being
applied is annoying to developers and will usually drive them away.
Is there a list of trac tickets that have patches attached? This
applies to JOSM too.

Is there a set method for submitting patches? Is there a page on the
wiki for this?

Shaun

P.S. I have a patch attached to
<http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/140> which I would like to be