[OSM-dev] perl GD on Mac OS X

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue May 15 13:49:46 BST 2007

> Odd - as is the missing X11 install on your Mac. What machine/OS
> have you got?

It's an Intel 1.66 GHz Core Duo Mac Mini running Mac OS 10.4.9 (Darwin).

X11 _was_ on the DVD that came with the system - it's just that when you
insert the DVD it doesn't give a normal folder view, but hides most of the
files that are actually on the disk (Like Windows, I think Mac OS has the
ability to "customize" folders so you see what the author wants you to see,
not the actual contents). I eventually found this:
  http://occy.net/node/166
which told me what I needed to do to reveal the hidden files.

David