[OSM-dev] Josm throwing exceptions when predicting values

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon May 28 17:08:29 BST 2007

Hi,

> I'd already reported that bug a couple of days ago, but I emailed it to josm at eigenheimstrasse.de as requested in the traceback!
>
> Oh well. Should have reported it here instead.

These emails go to Imi who, until recently, was the only one who could
fix bugs, so it was ok. He has granted me a commit privilege to his SVN
so in the mean time I can do the same, but I don't get email bug reports.

It's not as if Imi doesn't do anything on JOSM anymore, he just talks
less about it than I do ;-) so your report would have been acted upon
sooner or later. Still it is a good idea to either report such bugs on
the JOSM trac or on the mailing list, because then (a) I can see them
and (b) others know that they don't have to submit the same bug again.

Bye
Frederik