[OSM-dev] status of osmarender 5 and api 0.5

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:55:22 BST 2007

I have a version that works with 0.5, but it still has some bugs that need
resolving.  It's not yet in svn, perhaps I should submit it as Osmarender 6.

I'm unlikely to have time to resolve the bugs before the planned 0.5 go live
date, but it should work well enough to not completely destroy t at h.

80n