[OSM-dev] landuse allotments and osmarender

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Tue Oct 2 09:20:36 BST 2007

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 02:22:36PM +0200, Hanno Böck wrote:
> I didn't find another place to report such things, so I'm doing this here.
>
> osmarender makes landuse allotments (german "Schrebergarten") blue. Now,
> that's imho not a very good choice. It has nothing to do with water.

Sorry, that is not the case:

        <rule e="way" k="landuse" v="field|farm|allotments|village_green|recreation_ground|meadow|grass">
            <area class='landuse-field' />
        </rule>

            .landuse-field {
                fill: #bde3cb;
                stroke: #6fc13d;
                stroke-width: 0.4px;
            }

Which is a kind of light greenish. It used to be brown until people complained and wanted it to be green. I am not going to change it back and forth anymore.

If you see it rendered in blue somewhere please report the zoom level, that would be a bug.

spaetz