[OSM-dev] t at h RenderQueue stopped

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Fri Oct 5 12:05:50 BST 2007

Hi all,
as I'll be gone for the weekend, Frederik Ramm asked me to shut down the t at h render queue, as the switch to OSM 0.5 would break all those clients. So I turned off the handing out of requests a few seconds ago. Requests can still be made and will remain in the queue until we turn the render queue on again.

I won't be able to switch things back on until Monday afternoon or so, that should give people some time to update their t at h clients. Hopefully things will be up and running again smoothly sometime next week then.

See you,
spaetz