[OSM-dev] TIGER upload resumed, lots of 500 errors

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Oct 9 09:11:20 BST 2007

In message <1191906041.31114.11.camel at localhost>
        Dave Hansen <dave at sr71.net> wrote:

> I have the TIGER upload running again.  I'm using the 04to05.pl script
> from CVS to convert the old .osm files.  I also had to update my copy of
> the bulk_upload.pl script, mostly because the cache file format has
> changed from a flat file to a DB_File.  I also changed the user agent
> back to what we were using before, so hopefully it will find the 3
> reserved API daemons.

What had the user agent changed to? Same with V5 on the end?

> However, I'm seeing lots of 500 errors.  Here are some of them with the
> timestamps:
>
> Error(1191900662): 500 Internal Server Error (create way -73)

Gabriel had accidentally lost the deadlock_retry plugin when merging
the 0.5 branch back on to the trunk so we lost the ability to retry a
deadlocked transaction.

It should be sorted now.

Tom

--