[OSM-dev] Deactivated some josm plugins in build.xml

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Mon Oct 15 19:15:22 BST 2007

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) schrieb:
> I tried to build a new debian package for josm. While doing this i recognized,
> that the following plugins seam not to compile. That's the reason, I
> deactivated them in the plugins/build.xml.
>         <!--ant	dir="grid"
>         <!-- ant       dir="navigator"
>         <!-- ant       dir="pluginmanager"
>         <!-- ant       dir="surveyor"
>         <!-- ant       dir="tways"
>         <!-- ant       dir="waypoints"
> Any comments are welcome ....

tways doesn't make sense any longer, as converting segments to ways is
pointless if you don't have any segments ;-)

It was already removed from the wiki plugins page (I've noticed this
when I updated the Windows installer yesterday).

Don't know about the other plugins, I'm currently working only on
mappaint ...

Regards, ULFL