[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] OSM home page map with permlink or

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Oct 21 17:36:17 BST 2007

In message <20071021161516.GB22608 at metacarta.com>
          Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at metacarta.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 05:02:56PM +0100, Tom Hughes wrote:
> > Not really, because some of the page is conditionally generated
> > by the template based on the value of the parameters.
>
> Which parts?

When it decides whether to add a marker:

  http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/sites/rails_port/app/views/site/index.rhtml#L13

When it decides if a bounding box has been supplied:

  http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/sites/rails_port/app/views/site/index.rhtml#L19

When it decides what source to use for the map position:

  http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/sites/rails_port/app/views/site/index.rhtml#L27

The bounding box again (as bbox may have been set by checking params):

  http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/sites/rails_port/app/views/site/index.rhtml#L72

Checking if we've been given a scale instead of a zoom:

  http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/sites/rails_port/app/views/site/index.rhtml#L82

Checking if we've been told what layers to show (layers is derived
from the parameter array):

  http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/sites/rails_port/app/views/site/index.rhtml#L89

Checking if we need to add a marker again:

  http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/sites/rails_port/app/views/site/index.rhtml#L93

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)