[OSM-dev] Patch for Osmosis--complete ways and relations

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Tue Oct 23 11:37:05 BST 2007

I compared by sorting the contents of the latest daily diff which is
465,143,630 bytes:
The old (v0.20.1):
real    8m9.824s
user    7m52.273s
sys     0m10.695s

The new (v0.20.3):
real    2m27.443s
user    2m18.112s
sys     0m4.593s

It's not quite 5 times quicker due to other overheads, but still a
decent improvement.