[OSM-dev] osmosis applied to latest planet

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Oct 25 14:49:05 BST 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:56:41PM -0400, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> Short summary:
> http://labs.metacarta.com/osm/ is running planet + the osmosis patch
> from a few hours ago... I think. If someone could check out an area they
> edited after the plaent dump yesterday, and tlel me if they see it, in
> the map, that would be great.

Update: TomH has confirmed that he can see new output in the tiles. So,
I'm working on setting up a cronjob to grab the dump every night,
applying it, and then putting it into the tile server behind

I'm hoping this means that the tiles on labs.mc.com/osm/ will always be
up to date within the last 24 hours.

Christopher Schmidt