[OSM-dev] osmosis applied to latest planet

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Fri Oct 26 00:40:39 BST 2007

You crazy Europeans with your fancy characters.  What's wrong with good
old ASCII ;-)

Could take a me a bit of time to test this.  I hope to get a chance this
evening (in 10 hours or so).

I'll download a small area from the api, import it into a blank db, then
dumb the db as a change.  Hopefully I can replicate the error.  I'm a
bit surprised to be honest, I thought I'd fixed the last of the utf-8
issues a while ago.  Apparently not.

Cheers,
Brett