[OSM-dev] LiveGPS plugin

Gervase Markham gerv-gmane at gerv.net
Fri Oct 26 12:25:34 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the LiveGPS plugin. I've installed it but I get
no output on the console I launched JOSM from (such as "trying to
connect"), and "gpsd -N -n -D 2 /dev/ttyUSB0" doesn't show it attempting
to connect to gpsd. xgps works fine and displays location data.

I'm hoping to avoid having to create a build environment and debug it
myself :-) Anyone got any ideas how I would go about diagnosing the problem?

I'm using JOSM 405, which tells me all my plugins are up to date.

Gerv