[OSM-dev] FYI: Error: starting josm two times with ywms activated

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sun Oct 28 17:19:52 GMT 2007

If I'm starting two instances of josm at the same time with ywms activated I
get the following:

java.net.BindException: Address already in use
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:141)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.ywms.HTTPServer.<init>(HTTPServer.java:32)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.ywms.YWMSPlugin.restartServer(YWMSPlugin.java:126)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.ywms.YWMSPlugin.<init>(YWMSPlugin.java:90)
Method)
        at
        at
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.PluginInformation.load(PluginInformation.java:129)
        at org.openstreetmap.josm.Main.loadPlugins(Main.java:241)
        at
org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.MainApplication.main(MainApplication.java:149)

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm