[OSM-dev] upload josm files from console

Raphael Studer studerap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:08:38 BST 2007

Hi Josm developers,

I will add a feature to JOSM. It should be possible to upload a .osm
file from the console withoud an window. Something like:
java -jar josm-latest.jar --upload mylastchages.osm

This would let me save my changes, close JOSM and add a cron job
uploading mylastchanges.osm every morning at 2 am (CET).

Or just doing some editing while uploading in the background.

Could someone tell me how difficult it would be to add this feature?

Regards
Raphael