[OSM-dev] josm: Gentoo package and plugins

Hanno Böck ml at hboeck.de
Fri Sep 7 15:45:13 BST 2007

For now, I made two packages, josm and josm-plugins.
josm only contains language packs and the base package + a simple start script
(so you can run josm on commandline, it also takes care of http_proxy with
some sed-magic).
josm-plugins contains all plugins listed on the joms-page. As they can be
en-/disabled on a per-plugin-base in the config, this shouldn't hurt much.

Anyway, gentoo is now much more osm-ish :-)
We also have now gebabbel and soon I'll try to get some more osm/gps-related
stuff in.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber: hanno at hboeck.de