[OSM-dev] [Talk-GB] FW: Quo

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 15:28:07 BST 2007

Might have some ideas for Freemap anyhow :-)

OpenQuo, anyone? :-)

Nick

Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com>
Sent by: talk-gb-bounces at openstreetmap.org
11/09/2007 15:10

Frank Tompson <frankie at tompson.demon.co.uk>
cc
talk-gb at openstreetmap.org
Subject
Re: [Talk-GB] FW: Quo

It's like Google My Maps, in a proprietary windows-only app, buried
beneath a ton of marketing material and glittery website?

have fun,