[OSM-dev] Osmarender 5 + motorway_junction

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:11:19 BST 2007

On 9/17/07, spaetz <osm at sspaeth.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 10:31:47AM +0200, Christof Dallermassl wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I was the one adding it into the old osmarender styles. No idea, if
> > osmarender does not render them on purpose or if they were just missed.
> >
> > Any comments on this?
>
> I bet it's just a regression, as 80n didn't port the latest changes from
> osma4 to osma5 and some things seem to have gotten lost. I'd say, just readd
> them to the osma5 stylesheets. Somebody will shout at you if he strongly
> disagrees.
> I found them also kind of nice.

Correct, it is a regression.  I wasn't very thorough about pulling recent
changes from the osma4 branch - I'v been a bit time limited recently and
felt that it was more important to get Osma5 released, and then worry about
regressions later.

Sorry if your favourite feature got dropped, and sorry to anyone having to
make the same change for a second time.

Etienne

spaetz