[OSM-dev] API 0.5 is on the way

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Sep 18 11:10:22 BST 2007

Hi,

> That's true but then again the Wiki page should be aimed at the human
> reader. I'll try and create an extra page with the full and complete
> DTD on it.

I've moved the individual DTDs into Template:... snippets, so they
can be presented on the API overview page and on a second "full DTD"
document without actually duplicating the information in the Wiki.
Maybe this is a good idea, feel free to do it differently... there
are some formatting issues, I would have liked the <pre>...</pre> to
be outside of the template but I could not find out how one can
include a template while in the <pre>...</pre> context.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Protocol_Version_0.5
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Protocol_Version_0.5/DTD

Bye
Frederik