[OSM-dev] FW: OSM stats quote for a paper

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 08:33:16 BST 2007

Has someone got a little time to answer this question from Martin Dodge.
Martin, who is a lecturer at Manchester University, was instrumental in
arranging our SOTM conference in the summer so anything we can do as a
return favour would be nice.

Martin's request is actually something that would be good to have displayed
each week from the planet dump. It would also be a cool JOSM plug-in to know
how much highway= there is in a given download/osm file but that's diverting
a bit from Martin's request.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson