[OSM-dev] Trial clickable POI layer

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Sun Sep 23 23:52:47 BST 2007

On 23 Sep 2007, at 22:47, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> On 9/23/07, Shaun McDonald <shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:
>> Safari just shows an empty page. Could this be a problem with the
>> OpenLayers examples[1]? OpenStreetMap.org and the
>> informationfreeway.org work fine.
>
> Well, I'm doing basically the same as the 'wfs' example, so if that
> doesn't work for you then I don't know. Evidently something is going
> wrong somewhere...

All the wfs samples don't work on Safari 3.0. They do load rather
quickly, as though they are not loading some other stuff.

On saving locally and changing line 10 in the wfs.html to:
     <script src="http://www.openlayers.org/dev/lib/OpenLayers.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
fixes the problem.
Essentially Safari is being picky about the script type not being
specified.

How would I go around getting all of the OpenLayers examples updated?

Shaun