[OSM-dev] broken nodes in planet dump
osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 18:35:09 BST 2007
On 27/09/2007, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> In message <a4c775140709270536r2bb5a2e8ua60f1fcf4947ae99 at mail.gmail.com>
> "Dave Stubbs" <osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk> wrote:
> > On 27/09/2007, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> > > In message <b215ec5f0709270218q233757f7u6a0812bfaf202dc6 at mail.gmail.com>
> > > Jon Burgess <jburgess777 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > I made another planet dump myself last night and I think it looks
> > > > complete (~20GB). It needs to be bzip2 compressed though.
> > > >
> > > > Tom: It is on tile in
> > > > ~jburgess/svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/planet.osm/C/planet2.osm
> > > > if you want to take that one instead of running the dump again.
> > >
> > > I was actually in the middle of doing a dump with the C dumper
> > > myself ;-) I've started compressing your one now...
> > There seems to be some UTF8-style problems judging by the rendering:
> > http://tile.openstreetmap.org/10/531/341.png
> The new dump isn't complete yet, so tile should still be using
> last week's as far as I know.
The munin graphs suggest tile loaded something in last night, and
tiles rendered since then are wrong, where before they were OK.
Something's changed in the last couple of days at least.
More information about the dev