[OSM-dev] SoC project idea: Wikifikation of OSM

jn at jonemo.de jn at jonemo.de
Tue Apr 1 08:57:53 BST 2008

Hi,

just wanted to let you guys know that I decided to not apply for SoC. I
think I would have been up to the challenge of the project but the
discussion here showed me that I maybe had a bit a wrong idea of the
scope, especially with looking at features and databases at the same time.
Also, more importantly, I desperately need money and 5000 bucks for the
entire summer won't get me very far. Thanks for your feedback on my idea
anyways! And obviously I will make some smaller contribution to OSM anyway
once I have more time on my hands.

Jonas