[OSM-dev] New to Openstreetmap

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 20:16:56 BST 2008

The closest thing I see in the GSoc list is the Change Monitoring project

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Change_monitoring

One monitoring channel should be a GeoRSS feed of changes -- whether within a bbox, or nodes tagged in particular way, or any changes within a bbox exempting friends.

And just because there isn't a specific listed project in an area you're interested in, you are still free to spec out a new project. We'll be considering applications on their own merits.

Cheers
Mikel