[OSM-dev] support for osm2pgsql with relation type=route

ivom ivo.vdmaagdenberg at pandora.be
Sun Apr 13 09:42:00 BST 2008

Hi,

I was wondering when route relations are processed with osm2pgsql. In the
current svn tree I can see that there has been some effort in adding
polygons but the code has been functionally disabled. Does not work well?

Is there someone who can tell about near-future support for relations with
type=route? There seem to be at least 2 public sites that are able to
process relations successfully. Where is that code? :)

I ask because I would like to set up some system to do quality checking at
home to post-process my route relations, without having to wait for the
online world to update (turnaround time > 2 days).

Kind regards,
Ivom