[OSM-dev] openlayers permalink / editlink

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Apr 21 11:19:53 BST 2008

In message <f3970e6e0804210259m5a58375eh63607869ca350acd at mail.gmail.com>
        rob at coolbegin.com wrote:

> Is there an easy way to add a second permalink to my map with the edit
> url (potlatch) ?
> I can hack an edit url with javascript and the onclick event.. but
> maybe it can be made easier..

I don't really understand your question... What map are we talking
about here? Some OpenLayers map that you have created? If so then you
will have to do any links to our site by hand as I the OL permalink
control will always point back to the page it is hosted on as far
as I know, and not at us (whether at the view page or the edit page).

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/