[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] New Export Tab

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Tue Apr 22 00:03:15 BST 2008

El Lunes, 21 de Abril de 2008, Patrick Weber escribió:
> I dont know about the data structure of KML or GML. as these are XML as
> well though they might prove easier?

There is already a tool for exporting .osm to .kml in the SVN repo. Last time
I checked it did work fine.

As for GML, it should be able to hold a variable number of tags (key/value
pairs). However, being a OGC standard, I'd need to re-read some
specifications to be sure that a XML schema for doing so can be defined.

--

MSN:i_eat_s_p_a_m_for_breakfast at hotmail.com
Jabber:ivansanchez at jabber.org ; ivansanchez at kdetalk.net