[OSM-dev] Rails error

Wed Apr 23 12:27:13 BST 2008

I get this when I try to click on the 'GPS Traces' tab:

NoMethodError in TraceController#list

undefined method `paginate' for #<TraceController:0x14c25d8>
RAILS_ROOT: /Users/richard/Documents/osm

app/controllers/trace_controller.rb:53:in `list'

Any thoughts? Am I missing a plugin or something (bearing in mind that
I usually update with --ignore-externals, partly due to a firewall
that blocks most things other than port 80)?

cheers
Richard