[OSM-dev] HTML Export

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:18:53 BST 2008

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>Sent: 30 April 2008 4:21 AM
>To: dev at openstreetmap.org
>Subject: [OSM-dev] HTML Export
>
>http://crschmidt2.dev.openstreetmap.org/
>
> * Click "Export"
> * Select "Embeddable HTML"
> * If you like, add a marker to the map
> * Copy the iframe and paste it into your own HTML page.
>
>Marvel at how easy it was.

As you say, dead easy to use.

>Tell me how it broke :)

The only issue I came across is that the embedded html page includes the:

    OpenLayers.Lang.en.permalink = "Larger Map";

which doesn't work as it should in the iframe because the frame doesn't
resize. But I assume that's just a matter of linking to an alternative
version of the html page designed specifically for iframe use?

Cheers

Andy